The following rules apply to guests using the courts and club facilities:
- Members MUST SIGN IN their guest before they play tennis in the GigaSports system at the bar. It is the responsibility of the member to insert the guest’s full name and their name as well.
- Guest fees (per day) are:
- (a) Immediate family member: $15.00
- (b) Non-family member: $25.00
- The guest fee must be payable at the bar, by cash or debit, or can be charged to the members account. If guest fee payment is not received, the guest fee will automatically be charged to the member’s account.
- Guests MUST play with a member, and the member must be present the entire time the guest is on High Park premises.
- Guests may not play for more than two hours, subject to court availability and complying with other rules.
- A member may bring a limit of 4 guests in prime time per season. Children under the age of 16 are currently unable to play.
- Each guest can play a maximum of 4 times per season EXCEPT immediate family who can play a maximum of 8 times per season.
- Guests cannot play during section times (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings). There are no exceptions to this rule.
Abuse of guest policy will result in loss of guest privileges and possibly membership.